John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Sandy I am trying to make my HP eprint a wireless printer

Customer Question

Hi Sandy I am trying to make my HP eprint a wireless printer for my laptop. Where do I find the WPA pass phrase
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a desk top and the printer has been used the regular way for that. So now I would like to make it wireless for the laptop
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is your laptop connected to your WiFi/wireless network ?