John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon printer and it is not connected to my

Customer Question

Hi I have a Canon printer and it is not connected to my computer. I'm supposed to hit the WPS button on the infinity router Where is that
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: printer is an MG8220
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 10 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have a Comcast /Xfinity box and the Canon MG 8220 printer that was working fine up till a little while ago. I looked for help and it told me to push the WPS button on the box but I don't see anything like that. Why do I have to pay $12. I just paid $23

There are two ways we can continue, remote and via question/answer. The $23 you paid was for assistance via question/answer. If you want me to connect remotely, and set the printer up without question/answers, then you will need to accept the offer of remote, otherwise we can continue here. BUT it will be a couple of questions/directions to get you in the right direction. Let me know how you wish to proceed.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you but no and I hope to get my $23 back

Do you not want me to assist via question/answer; if not then i can request your refund BUT you can still get a refund after trying in question/answer mode and even after remote; if your issue is not resolved. Let me know.