Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

Having difficulty completing the installation of my new

Customer Question

Having difficulty completing the installation of my new WF-2650. When I get the instruction to turn on the printer and attach the USB cable and try to proceed ... I get the message that it does not recognize the connection.... I have followed the directions carefully.... AND I have tested the USB on my external drive and it works perfectly. Please advise what exactly I should do. Thank you, **** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. Please do me a favor and reboot your Windows or MAC OS X system.

Nest what version of the afore mentioned Operating Systems might you be using Sir or Madam?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

?

I am free for a Phone Call if the customer would like it...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 8.1.... ( I have just requested to talk with you on the telephone but I am lost on your site..... OK how do we establish the telephone call ?

Just submitted an offer to you....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel my phone call request please.
Please email your response to me at ********@*****.***
Thank you, **** *****

Please hold on Sir....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK... holding on... Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just switched to my email account.... I see all your emails.... I will begin reading them now.

You are welcome...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am exhausted navigating your site .... closing down for the night.... will resume later tomorrow... Thank you

Ok.... Just let me know what time is good for you...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok.... so far I have gotten no answer to my original question.....the links in all the emails you sent me yesterday sent me to a page that asked me all your questions again... please answer my original question which I have already described in great detail... Thank you
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jason... unfortunately I will not be able to do this right now... I'm going to be unavailable for a few days and then I will get back to you on this issue.... Thank you, John

Hi John,

Thank you for the update. I will be looking forward to your reply when you are ready to continue.

-Jason