John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a 4630 all in one. Upgraded my pc to 10. Recently

Customer Question

I have a 4630 all in one. Upgraded my pc to 10. Recently printing stopped working or printed garbage on a line on a number of pages. PC said printer was not completely installed. Checked all of the info and following instructions, installed updated drivers and removed and replaced the black cartridge. Tried printing again - 1st page blank, 2nd one line on bottom in blue print - not garbage - and 3rd blank page. Very disgusted.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I assume you're referring to an epson workforce printer?

Can you please try making a photocopy, directly from the glass (test both black and color) and let me know the results?