John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an EPSON-410 which stopped printing from my computer.

Customer Question

I have an EPSON-410 which stopped printing from my computer. It will copy from the scanner. This stopped suddenly and nothing has been changed on the printer or computer. Should I consider getting another printer? I've had it about two years and like the model.
Fred ***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
wifi

Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I did not receive an answer to my original question and object to being charged until I have an answer.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok do the remote.

You are charged the moment you ask the question. Do you wish for me to continue with you or shall I send up a refund request?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I request a refund.

I will send it up. Thank you.

Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I can help you with this. Your deposit is full refundable if you are not satisfied at the end.

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the printing issue directly on your computer for you?

We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.