VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have a fuji xerox Docuprint CM225 fw printer. It is

Customer Question

I have a fuji xerox Docuprint CM225 fw printer. It is displaying the error to call for tech support the error number is ***** This is supposedly a fax card issue. I have restarted a number of times. The machine goes through all the startup functions and then hit the nice red screen with the error. I couldn't see how to do a hard reset of the printer. I took out the phone connection thinking that would help. No!
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the error Sir or Madam. Well I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news (Please do not shoot the messenger comes to mind here.) the Error that you inquired about means that your Multi-Function Device has an "Error" with the built in Fax Card. So that is your initial question answered.

Now you are in Aussie Land, so we need to get you to a local Xerox Authorized Repair Center. So with that being said Sir. Here is the site and C/S number for Xerox Aussie Land:

1800 028 962

http://www.fujixerox.com.au/company/customer_support.jsp

Please Consider a Positive Rating for the Service Received. Lastly, BONUSES are always welcome.