John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an MFC-J4620DW, purchased at BestBuy in Dec of 2015.

Customer Question

I have an MFC-J4620DW, purchased at BestBuy in Dec of 2015. I had to uninstall it, and when I went to reinstall it, discovered that I had lost my installation cd. I don't seem to do well with downloading things, so can you please supply me with a new installation disk for my 4620DW.
Thanks..... Jim ****, ***-***-****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.

I can see, you have posted two problems in one question, can you tell me which one you want to solve , because in one question we can solve only one problem.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need a new installation disk. Please send me one.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.

We do not sell anything, we only give support to solve problem and we have not relation with Brother. But, if you have lost the disc then, there is no way to get a replacement disc, I can help you to download and install the printer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please cancel my request.....
Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.

OK