John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ***** *****. My printer will not print directly

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** *****. My printer will not print directly from the computer. It will make copies and print a status report, but it won't print anything that is sent to it by the computer on or off line.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There are none. The printer was disconnected from the outlet for a couple of days, but that shouldn't hinder the printing process.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

May I connect to your computer and try to fix the issue myself for you while you watch ?