Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I was using my PIXMA MP560 printser, and it suddenly stopped

Customer Question

I was using my PIXMA MP560 printser, and it suddenly stopped printing and possted this message on the screen: "Error B200, unplug the printer and call the tchnician". What can I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try turning Off the printer, overnight.

Look inside the printer, where the carriage and the cartridges are - is there any dust or dirt in the interior of your printer, discernible ?

The error B200 is usually significant of either a failure in electronics, or a failure to 'read' a strip, owing to its having gotten dusty.

To rest the printer overnight, and then be advised how to try cleaning the strip (carefully! and don't try it now, it may not even be necessary), is what I advise.