John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have a Konica 1250P Bizhub. The printer went down in the

Customer Question

We have a Konica 1250P Bizhub. The printer went down in the middle of a print job. No matter what we do - cold boot; PC cold boot; it comes up with HDD Recall of the job it crashed on and I can't delete the recall. We have reformatted the hard drive 5 times; replaced the hard drive and have come up in service mode - but can't get the "HDD recall" to terminate. Any ideas?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

If your Bizhub has a hard drive that has been reformatted and that did not fix the problem, I suggest looking for a factory reset menu under Tools or Settings on the printer control panel.