Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

I have a photolink scanner that worked when I used it about

Customer Question

I have a photolink scanner that worked when I used it about 5 years ago. Now I have a new computer and I am using Windows 10. Is there an up grade to make the scanner work with Windows 10?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have already connected the scanner with your PC ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The scanner down loaded software into a file called SCAN 2PC and created a Shortcut. I clicked on the shortcut and scanned a picture. It scanned but nothing happened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I am trying to find the drivers for the scanner.

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for waiting, I have tried to find the drivers for the scanners, but unfortunately I got some information, which tells that Pandigital have closed their company completely and thus stopped providing any further support for their products, which means you will not be able to use the scanner with any new PC, because you will not get the driver to run the device with the latest PCs.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks. How much does that cost me?
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 1 year ago.

Nothing extra, as you seems to be a subscriber. Please let me know, if you need any further help on choosing a new scanner, otherwise please do remember to give rating and please remember as we are not associated with Pandigital, I can only provide you the information, which is possible.