Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I can copy but cannot print something with my mini I-pad. I

Customer Question

I can copy but cannot print something with my mini I-pad. I could awhile ago however.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Are you trying to print from canons easy photo print app? If so, did you download and install the new version of the app as shown below

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/canon-easy-photoprint/id331269951?mt=8

If you have downloaded and installed the new version of the canon app to print, and the print feature still wont work. ( Make sure you are trying to print from inside the canon app )

If it still doesnt work. Then try hard resetting you ipad. To do so.. Hold down the sleep /wake button and the home button for 30 seconds, or until you see the apple logo.

Then, you can release both buttons and let the device turn off and on. can you print from the canon app now?

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.