Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.
NP, I need to set up the call first.
tried your #, no luck. Can you please try mine? ************
Hey Bob, after some research I have found your problem to be common with the upgrade to elcapitan. Reports are saying the below instructions fixed it, I also spoke with collage that is a OSx guy and agreed that it's been a problem. Here are the instructions.
1. Delete the LBP from Printers & Scanners
2. Open Finder and select Go > Go to Folder. Then type the following and press the Go button
3. Here you will see the CUPSCAPT folder. Trash this folder.
4. Restart your Mac
5. After you log back in, download and install the latest Canon CAPT v3.85 driver that supports El Capitan
6. Open Printers & Scanners and add the LBP600
I'm here, a little late. Sorry.
i'm about to start a call, are you avail in about 40 min? I have not found any further info than I did last night.