John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Matt and i have an issue with my Epson Stylus SX215 - it

Customer Question

Matt and i have an issue with my Epson Stylus SX215 - it won't print and just says "Communication Error" - it worked fine yesterday.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes when i press print, the Epson Stylus SX210 (not my model, but never been an issue before) application loads - but instead of printing, it shows a message "Communication Error"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N