Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

We have a Brother Model MFC-9450CDN colour printer. Both the

Customer Question

We have a Brother Model MFC-9450CDN colour printer. Both the colour and the b/w cartridges have been changed out recently. When we print in the colour mode (landscape setting) each page is printed with 8x vertical thick (3mm wide) yellow lines about 3cm high and evenly spaced across the bottom of each page.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've explained the problem as best that I could so nothing more to add unless you want to see a scanned copy of a printed page with the yellow lines.

That would be very helpful. If you could attach that here, I will take a look.

It may require a printhead alignment. Did you do an alignment after you changed the cartridges?