Is there any issue downloading / installing the TeamViewer application?
- Or you can try this new solution:
1. Click on the website below:
2. Then when prompted, select admin or enter admin for the username and leave the password ***** (don't type anything for the password), then login.
3. Click on the Wireless Settings option on the left.
4. Click on the Manual... option on the right if available.
5. Then you should see your key / passphrase / passphrase there. If not, then there, delete the dots, then type the password ***** key with anything you want (and remember it), then click on Save settings (or apply / ok) at the top (or bottom.)
; (Note: If you change the key / password, then on the Mac laptop, click on the Wi-Fi / wireless signal icon at the top, then select / connect to your wireless network name, then enter your password ***** key.)
7. Then try the printer again.
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.