John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Pixma 9000 ink-jet # 8 inks. Excellent printer no

Customer Question

I have a Pixma 9000 ink-jet # ***** inks. Excellent printer no problems for years. Today it all seems to be working but there is no image on the paper- they are all blank! I have checked the connections and they seem OK but why no images? Please help.
Richard Gilbert ***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 10 months ago.

Can you try print a document on a plain paper and let me know, what happens ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Of course i have tried plain paper do you think i am dumb? I have been in computers for years

I do not think you are dumb. I have just asked you to confirm, what you have tried so far, so that I can understand the problem properly, as this is a online platform and I cannot see your printer. I have to give you the answer, after getting all the information from you.