John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

What access code
, I just got a fax machiane and its

Customer Question

Customer: what access code for faxing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just got a fax machiane and its set up I'm doing it wfi I idont have long dist. but it keeps asking access code the no. I put in
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Marcia.

What is the make/model of your fax machine?
Are you trying to set it up in some manner other than through a phone line, or what exactly are you trying to do?