John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My HP Photosmart Premium C410 is having fax issues.
,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. My HP Photosmart Premium C410 is having fax issues.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm getting the error message on the little screen that says "Fax Failure Unable to send or receive faxes" every time I turn on the printer.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to run the fax setup test report but it will not even do that. I have tried everything suggested on HPs customer service troubleshooting website, all to no avail.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does this happen every time you power on, or only upon trying to fax?
Are you able to copy/print?