Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

After moving from Colorado to AZ, my Brothers HL-L2360DW

Customer Question

After moving from Colorado to AZ, my Brothers HL-L2360DW printer does not communicate with my laptop even though they are both on the local wireless network. All I seem to be able to print out is the same 3 Pages "Printer Settings (1/3)", "Printer Settings (2/3)" over and over again. Can you help me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I would suggest you setup wireless once again on the printer by following the instructions in the link below.

With USB cable : http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2360dw_us&ftype3=2041&faqid=faq00002794_035

Without a USB cable : http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hll2360dw_us&ftype3=2041&faqid=faq00100109_006

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N