Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have an mf8280cw now prints copy with alot of background

Customer Question

I have an mf8280cw now prints copy with alot of background noise. The noise is black.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

lets start with some maintenance on the printer. If this doesnt fix the issue, we may need to do a few more steps.

From this page https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART140872&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1453742434310

Follow the steps to clean the Fixing unit, transfer belt, and also the feeder. Those steps are performed from the machines control panel and it shows you how to do them on the page above.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.