John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer. My problem is

Customer Question

Hello, I have an HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer. My problem is when scanning a photo, the picture scanned is very light in color. I have to manually adjust the color brightness and contrast each photo before I can save it. When I first got the printer it did not do this. The color was identical as the photo. Is there a way I can adjust something so that I don't have to work on each and every photo that I scan? Thank You.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you prefer to have me connect to your computer via a screen sharing session and try and work through the problem directly, or do you want me to try and guide you via written support only?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.