VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Paper got caught in my MFC-J435W printer and the ripped

Customer Question

Paper got caught in my MFC-J435W printer and the ripped paper was taken out. It no longer prints but keeps on making the usual noises but the "black box" that apparently moved back and forth inside the printer now just jumps an inch or two and makes a loud click and moves back and continues to periodically repeat it. I would appreciate if you could help me. Thanks!
Robb Moran
Sanibel, FL
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue that you are having. Please follow this link and get back to me after following the directions.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=mfcj430w_all&faqid=faq00002918_002