Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I got the document out of queque printer still not printing

Customer Question

I got the document out of queque printer still not printing status read error
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been waiting 10 minutes or more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much longer do I have to wait I've been dealing with this problem all day
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

It's likely that the document was stuck in the queue because the printer wouldn't print. So taking it out won't necessarily free up the printer.

The first thing I would do is reset the printer by unplugging it for five minutes and then plugging it back into power. While it's doing this, restart the computer so it will reconnect to the printer when you turn it back on. If that doesn't work, I will need to know the make and the model for additional troubleshooting.