Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a deskjet 2050 all in one with a document still in

Customer Question

I have a deskjet 2050 all in one with a document still in queque and the printer stopped printing how do I getthis document out of quegue
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
windows 10
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank you I'm waiting
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the printer name and select Remove Device/Delete. You may have to remove the printer USB cable before doing that.

Then, from the View Devices and Printers, click Add a printer. Select Local printer and follow the on screen instructions to add it again.

Try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Shefin where are you I'm waiting for some response
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Try printing again.

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Shefin there is no document in guegue printer still not printing status read error
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Have you tried deleting and adding the printer again?

Thank you.

S H E F I N