Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My all in one is showing Error Code Ox9a How can you or I or

Customer Question

My all in one is showing Error Code Ox9a
How can you or I or both of us fix this? There's stuff I need to print!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

That error usually means you have a paper jam, or a carriage jam. First, follow all the steps on this page to try to locate and clear any paper jams.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?infoType=FAQ&oid=232592&foid=254116

If you do find a paper jam let me know. Also, open the machine and check to see if the carriage can move freely from side to side when you turn the machine off and on. If the carriage seems to get stuck, you may need to try and manually move the carriage by hand.

If this doesnt work, and even if it does please send a reply and let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.