John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Samsung clp 300 printer wont start. cannot get pc to show

Customer Question

My Samsung clp 300 printer wont start. cannot get pc to show what is wrong with it. Do you hae any suggestions.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Can you provide more details please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't know what kind of details you want? I thought I was connected to Samsung tech support, but evidently you are a third party tech support entity. If you are capable of getting my printer to work, your fees may be worth it, but so far all my feedback indicates you are not there to help.
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hey there for what ever reason your CC did not clear for the call. This happens often as CC companies do not let more than one charge go at a time. I can work with you here and we can try the call later.