Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

My name is ***** *****.
, I have a brother 4570 color

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a brother 4570 color laser printer and the replace laser unit, fuser unit and other messages are flashing. I know they are resettable without replacing, do you know how?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, can wait. Thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Can you give me a bit more of a description of the problem, and how old the unit is?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
these machines are only a couple to three years on the market. my customer uses it a lot. They are at 100k pages and the machine is displaying to replace the items, I just need to know how to reset them. Brother HL-4570.
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

try this

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.
  • Step 1 – Open cover where you can access toner cartridges.
  • Step 2 – Press CANCEL & SECURE PRINT buttons at one time and you’ll see the toner menus on the screen.
  • Step 3 – Press + or – to navigate through to the toners you need to reset. Hit “Y” to reset the toner. Scroll through and repeat for each toner color as necessary.
  • Step 4 – After that, hit OK button when prompted. Reset menu for the durable parts counters: (a) open cover where you access toners and then (b) press “GO” button” and + button at once to see the menu come up, displaying reset counters for drum, fuser and toner cartridges.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. Will try tomorrow.
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Cool, let me know.