Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a samsung mono lasar printer ml 2545 and cannot get

Customer Question

I have a samsung mono lasar printer ml 2545 and cannot get it to run in linux mint 17.3.
i had it working once so i know it is just me and the installation. can you help me to make it print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The first thing I would do is download the latest Linux driver and install that.

You can get the driver at the following link...

http://bitli.es/zZJpS2