John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I bought my Epson WF3640 about 2 months ago. The colors

Customer Question

I bought my Epson WF3640 about 2 months ago. The colors for my presentation printouts don't give me what I expect i.e. an orange is now pink. Next time it's yellow. Purple is now green. All the ink levels are full and each cartridge is correctly lined up (nozzles are clean) Please tell me what to do. I need this for my job!!
Thanks,
Dean
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
not sure I know how to do this but willing to try. Thanks!

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.