Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a new Epson 4630. No matter what I do, i get a

Customer Question

I have a new Epson 4630. No matter what I do, i get a message that says "Insert Paper Cassette correctly and press (blue button). When I remove and reinsert the drawer, is works for one sheet, and then give the same message. The back feed works fine.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

HI there and welcome

Can you tell me what steps you have take to try to resolve this already?

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have taken the drawer out and replaced it about twenty times, and repositioned the paper in various ways. None of that helped.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thanks

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That didn't work. Epson has determined that it is a hardware problem, and is sending a new printer. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

yes, we would have confirmed this if we finished the process, but we needed to rule out other causes for this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you