Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a printer Samsung laser 460FW and I want to print

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I have a printer Samsung laser 460FW and I want to print copy of an a4 document. I have it on auto and it just prints down the side like page of a book when I want a full size. Have tried all sorts and cannot get the printer setting right.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well put in an a4 document and it prints half the size like the page of a book not like the original document that I want.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yep
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

When you print, please make sure that the "booklet printing" option is NOT selected on the paper handling tab. Also make sure "Fit to page" is not selected. The booklet printing option would print sideways and half a page to prepare for a booklet folding - if that is what you are seeing, then that is the setting I would look for.