Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

My pixma110 printer cannot connect to my I pad

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My I pad is a Mac software 9.2.1 which worked fine in Cincinnati but when we came down to fla I cannot connect . It is connected to my wifi but will not reconize my Pixma
Ip 110 printer. It turns on with both the white light and blue light flashing but won't print.

Blue light flashing means it is not connected to your wifi network. You must reconnect it to your network by setting it up again as you did initially.