John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ***** ***** and I am unable to get my Epson

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I am unable to get my Epson printer to change from offline to online. I have had it several years and has always worked fine.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, I have not done anything unusual. Try to print a letter from Word, as an example. the printer will not print. I check it out on the pc, look at the printer, it is connected, shows the letter to be printed and says the printer is "offline". I ran Windows 10 printer diagnostics and it says all that is wrong is the printer is turned off but of course it is on. Have cycled power several times, all with the same result. any suggestions
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of the printer?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

S H E F I N