Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Running XP professional. Word 2003 Just bought the L2360,

Customer Question

Running XP professional. Word 2003
Just bought the L2360, hooked it up, ran the disk.
Notepad prints, other programs print, but Word won't.
Any suggestions?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

While printing on Word, make sure that you have selected the correct printer name from the list. Let me know if the issue persists.

If you allow me access your computer, I can help you resolve the issue while you watch.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do I let you into my computer
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=35b8e3be-6be1-4376-8c4c-c1dd2ee606a0

Thank you.

S H E F I N