John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother MFC-9840CDW was working good then pper was

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Brother MFC-9840CDW was working good then pper was ham and comes the message DRUM ERROR how can get work properly?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what? was working fine then the paper stopped at the back; i remove the tray and pull the paper that was trappeds at the roll y back. When i remove by hands pulled from the roll and close the tray, come the red light indicator on status and show the message DRUM ERROR and do not accept any function
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you getting any other error/message on screen?
Can you tell me specifically which lights are on, what color, solid/flashing, etc?
When, if ever, was your drum assembly last replaced?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did not receive an answer and my card was chrged
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I did not provide an answer yet.

This is an ongoing conversation, and you need to provide more detail for me to be able to give you an answer.

Please review the above questions and reply back with the requested information, for me to be able to help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
was working good the the paper was trapped on the back roll when i pull and take aou the paper close the tray and comes thge message DRUM ERROR and the status light still blinking on red
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
status light blinks on red, message red DRUM ERROR, printer was working good until the paper was trapped onthe roll and i pull by hand and close the tray
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Yes I understand that part, please provide the specific details I've requested.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how many times i need to send money oto you or anothewr people is asking me more deposit
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You incurred another charge because you posted a duplicate question. I requested a cancellation/refund of that for you, but it may not show up for awhile.

The call is an additional fee, and even though you clicked on the request for it, the payment didn't go through. There is most likely a security hold on your card because of the multiple transactions. If you'd like to contact your card/bank to clear that up, then you can click on the call service offer button I sent, so we can move this along and get the issue resolved for you.