John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Brother MFC printrer will not power up?
, I shut it

Customer Question

Customer: My Brother MFC printrer will not power up?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I shut it off to stop a print job now it just wont turn on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Were there any Storms or Power Surges or Outages in your area recently???

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No

Ok. Have you moved it to another part of the home or office and tried that Sir or Madam?

Also, unplugging it from the Power or Surge Protector it may be plugged into and plug it directly into the wall???

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just tried that. No change.

Ok. What is the closest Major City Nearest you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
boston
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, this is not helping me. I am not satisfied with this program and I do not want to be billed for this service.Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

My apologies for any delay in getting you an appropriate answer. If you'd still like assistance, I'm available to give you immediate answers, if you'd let me know the full model number of your printer, please.

If you prefer to cancel/refund, you may do so from the help page.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Where is the Help Page????
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

I'll opt out as well if you don't wish to continue. The account/help page is at the top, but I'm not able to assist with those functions as we are all independent techs and have no access to billing/account info.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There is no help in my account nor is there a way to request a refund? This sucks!
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

I'm just the tech, I can help you with the printer issue, but I can't do anything with billing. All of that information is on the account page under contact or help.