- Once STEP 1 is done successfully, i.e., you are able to print via wireless with one Windows PC now, then please do the following:
- On all other Windows PC computers, please do the following:
1. Open Control Panel, then open Programs / Programs and Features (or Add/remove programs), then uninstall the Canon driver / program, if it's there.
2. Then open Control Panel, then open Printers (or Hardware and sound / Devices and printers), and if you still see any Canon printer there, then right-click on it and delete / remove it for now.
3. Click on the Canon website below:
, then there, click on Drivers
, then download and install the item MP620 series Mini Master Setup (if there issue, download / install the item MP620 series MP Driver instead)
, follow the instructions during installation
, when prompted, select the option Printer is already connected to the network (or something similar), and continue
, then check printing.