John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I need some one to talk me through the procedure of the

Customer Question

I need some one to talk me through the procedure of the scanning option on my model CLX 3175 FW copier
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you would like, I can speak to you over the phone and I can connect to your computer from here and configure and test the scanning function on your machine. This can be done through a screen sharing / remote desktop session.

I am sending the offer for phone + remote support now. If you would prefer we work through this via written communication alone, let me know. Other wise, accept the additional service offer and we can begin!

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.