John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Canon IP3600 has just started printing an extra page of

Customer Question

Customer: *** *. My Canon IP3600 has just started printing an extra page of data, NOT a copy of previous print but stuff like creation date, change number, last saved, editing time etc. Any idea how to stop?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's all useless info to me. Complete list of info, same for every print, follows:- filename, directory, template, title, subject, author, keywords, comments, creation date, change number, last saved on, last saved by, total editing time, last printed on. as of last complete printing number of pages, no of words, no of characters. End of data. Thanks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there Bob and welcome

Can you tell me from which program you are printing from when this occurs please?

Thank you