John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ***** ***** Dart. Apparently I have been charged

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** Dart. Apparently I have been charged the $23. for an answer to my question, but did not receive any answer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My AIO Canon Pixma 922 printer keeps telling me there is no paper in the machine in the photo tray and the bottom paper tray. I have tried resetting it, cleaning the dust out, checking settings etc. but still does not work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, but I got an email saying I have already been charged $23.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Got disconnected from agent when I went to email to get temp PW...need to continue chat....
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am waiting for a response or phone call. ***-***-****
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

I see, you need to go back to your other questions under my account and then my questions.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Oh never mind, i see Customer service rerouted you to me.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

I can set up a call if you would like, but i can not call unless we do so.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Well, I would like to settle this account, but I have already paid $23 for the initial question with no answer, then paid $5 deposit plus $15 answer and now you want me to pay $20 for a phone call....what a rip off. I guess I will need to elsewhere and lose all this money.No, I do not want to pay any more money....$23 should have been enough for one simple answer and I did not get it.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just forget the whole thing, but I do not want any charges to this account because I never got an answer to my question.
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

I think CS refunded you on your last one and then resubmit ed your question, at any rate, i'll just send this back to CS. At that time i believe you will have 0 questions open and should have all your money.