John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon printer Pixma MX 892 that has printing

Customer Question

I have a Canon printer Pixma MX 892 that has printing problems.
I took it to a shop 2x along with my computer a Toshiba Satellite running windows 7 as it would not print from emails, word or openoffice sending it to SAVE.
I have cleaned the printhead, run deep cleaning etc.
It will print photos from Picasa beautifully with rich colors.
It may put out a blank sheet without printing from word or openoffice.
I tried Canon self help and the internet on this model without success
We have had this printer about 2 years and it has been flawless
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it let you select the correct printer name when at the print dialog in Word or email, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That sounds good, however my options when I tried to pay only gave me 3 which entailed signing up for monthly payments over 3 time periods ..... I just wanted to get this problem solved at this timeTalk over the telephone is better for me and I can put the team viewer up for youI used Just Ask on my auto repair and it was good with no long time service.
Con

Thank you for replying back. I do live online support; remote support will be easier and quicker for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you.

Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8074ba0c-11c9-49f4-8909-fc2ccf2f60c0

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

And this is only a one-time support session per your request; there is no monthly payment. Thank you.

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/jyvf22f

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you.....yes I would like this but I have more problems today as the prices are showing up in Euros which shows me a price of US $152.00 ??? is this correct? At Mex money that is fine,.
The computer is very slow & I have run virus checks etc
I am retired and live in Baja Rosorita because we cant afford the USA any more, I cant understand the language and HOLA the VPN I use to put my ISP in the US is not working now so if you can also fix these issues I will increase the price with you.Things also disappear as I write as they just did.I was stating that I will be available after 9 am tomorrow so set a time Calling(###) ###-####or email meCon

Yes, that's Mex amount. Are you available now? It should be a quick fix.

Tomorrow, can we continue in the afternoon from 12PM Pacific time or later? Thank you.