It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or you can try a possible solution below:
1. On the printer's screen, press the Setup (tool / wrench) icon.
2. Then use the arrow buttons to select option Device settings, then press OK button.
3. Select option LAN settings, then press OK button.
4. Select option Wireless LAN setup, then press OK button.
5. Press the red Stop / Reset button
, then the following screen will be displayed:
6. When the above screen displayed, press the OK button.
, then the printer will search all available wireless networks:
7. Use the arrow keys to select the name of your wireless network (also referred to as SSID) and press the OK button twice.
8. If the following screen appears, using the numeric buttons on the machine, you can enter the security passphrase (wireless password ***** network key) of your wireless network. It is case-sensitive.
- The machine has three input modes: uppercase mode, lowercase mode, and numeric mode. Press the button to switch to the uppercase mode (:A), lowercase mode (:a), or numeric mode (:1). (Displayed in top right of screen)
- For example, in the uppercase mode, pressing the 2 button once will give you "A" and pressing the button twice will give you "B" etc. If you have 2 characters contained within the same button, press the arrow key to advance to the next character. If you accidentally make a mistake, you can delete the character by pressing the Return key:
- Once you have finished entering the passphrase / password, press the OK button. Then following screen will appear:
, then press OK button.
- Once that is done successfully, then see if you can print now.
- Also, please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations:
, at the above website, click on the option Standard Connection Method, then follow the instructions / illustrations there. Thank you.