Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Brother MFC-495CW printer. It wont print when the

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC-495CW printer. It wont print when the print area is pressed and in the diag. it says the printer is offline and I cant get it back on I have done the reset and it aill not work
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My operating system is Windows 7 connection is wireless
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Have you recently changed any wireless settings or Router?

If no, please turn off the computer, printer and the router for two minutes and restart all. Then, try printing.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have followed your instructions, which was the same thing as I did my self with the same result, nothing. I do not wish to continue with this further.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

In this case, you have to setup wireless again on your printer. And reinstall the printer too. Can you do that?

Thank you.

S H E F I N