John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

6830 all-in-one will not connect in Windows 10 Dell

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. You did Download the Windows 10 drivers, correct? Also, when did you upgrade to Windows 10?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I downloaded the 6830 driver from the HP site. I converted to 10 six months ago or so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The disk in the box only covers vista through 8.1.

OK, understood. Would you like a remote connection Sir or Madam so I can see/resolve the issue remotely?

If you desire a Remote connection:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2514b68b-985a-41f4-b94f-dfe4bd77c0f0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I do not want a telephone call. Just tell me what to do.

No Sir or Madam, this is not a Phone Call. It is Remote Control of your PC to fix the issue. It is a little faster to do it then to explain it. But if you desire a step by step explanation. Just let me know...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure. I must say that I resent having to pay to install a printer that just bought and which does not appear to have the necessary software.
Are you still there? I am just about ready to stop this process.

I am here until Mid-night Central Time. Just click on the link that I posted Sir or Madam. It will then walk you through the process... I am already online awaiting you in the Secure Connection.