Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a wounderfull, fast print Lexmark E240n I am getting

Customer Question

i have a wounderfull, fast print Lexmark E240n I am getting paper jams. paper prints and goes toward the rear rollers then stops.I open the back door, and still the paper stops just after it reaches the rear rollers
thanks *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

After you have cleared the area of all jammed pages, reinstall the print cartridge assembly and close the front door.
IMPORTANT! When reinstalling the print cartridge assembly, make sure it is firmly installed and that both the right and left sides are properly in place. If the print cartridge assembly is not fully installed, repeated 201 paper jam errors can occur.

If the jam recovery feature is set to On or Auto (jam recovery is set to Auto by default), the printer will try to reprint the page(s) that jammed. However, this will depend on the amount of available memory on the printer. If there is not enough memory to store the pages, the jammed pages may not reprint. In this case, it may be best to turn the auto jam recovery feature OFF.