Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an All In One Epson wf 2630 that I bought a yr ago. I

Customer Question

I have an All In One Epson wf 2630 that I bought a yr ago. I changed the cartridges and now my printer won't print. ???
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When the cartridges stop moving they are at the far right of the printer in a place I can't reach without breaking the printer
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Shefin?
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Press the up or down arrow button to select Setup and press the OK button. Then select Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement and press one of the Start buttons.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Are you able to follow the instructions in order to remove the cartridges?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you please credit me the $43. When I asked the 2nd question because the problem was not solved, I was charged and my problem is still not solved
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. You will not be charged for the second question, because I have made it as duplicate.

In order to remove the cartridge from the printer, you have to follow the instructions I have given while the printer is ON. Are you able to do that? Or still getting the same response?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It did not work.
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

Please turn off the printer, unplug all its cables and wait for two minutes.

After two minutes, plug in the cables and restart the printer. Try printing and check if you get any error message.

Also, check if you are able to copy like Xerox without using the computer.

Then, try removing the cartridges as per the instructions I have given.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I know you tried to help me but I understood that I would not have to pay if the problem has not been solved. I turned everything off and it did not get reset, it will not copy or print, and the printer cartridges will not center so that I can reach them and pull them out. I don't want to pay $43, then have to buy another printer for $100 or call Geek Squad to come to my house for $99 on top of the $100 I wasted on ink!
Expert:  Shefin replied 10 months ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, and it seems a hardware issue. I would suggest you contact our customer support to get a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

S H E F I N