John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Microsoft told me today that the problem I'm having with

Customer Question

Microsoft told me today that the problem I'm having with Windows 10 not printing has to do with drivers that are not in place. The first weeks I had Windows 10, printing went well. Then, it changed and there were two pages of questions about how I wanted it printed but no place to click to print it. I desperately need this capability. My printers are 8600 and 8610. I'm using the 8600. I like it so well I don't want to quit using it event though it is showing its several years of heavy use. I have the back up in the garage. I will need drivers for 8600 and hopefully, those will work for 8610 when I do hook it up.
Please advise and help me get the drivers for the 8600. Thanks.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,