Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

The Docu Print CM215 fw will not function - it shows a code

Customer Question

The Docu Print CM215 fw will not function - it shows a code(###) ###-####- how do I rectify this problem - I cannot use the printer/scanner/fax
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

This error means that the drum needs to be taken out and the area around it cleaned.

There is toner on the drum. Once this is corrected, it should work normally. Please let me know how you make out and if you need additional help.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Michael – I have tried to correct the machine by cleaning the drum but still having problems – I have now purchased a new HP printer/fax/scanner and have tossed the Fuji Xerox in the dump.Thank you for your assistance.Regards,Gary
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

That's a pretty good place for it. I respect it, and commend you for being decisive. Probably the course I action I would have taken. Time is money, right?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service at your convenience.