John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My xp-310 is not printing. I have done the process the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** my xp-310 is not printing. I have done the process for cleaning the nozzles and the head. It is 1 yr old
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Everything seems to be working but nothing prints on the paper I rebooted the router and then restarted the computer but nothing has worked
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Austin Atkins replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you. First, can you tell me what operating system your computer has and how long ago this problem began?

Thanks.

Austin

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OSX 10.9.5 Mac the problem is recent. 2 days ago

Thank you. I will open the question back into the que for experts with experience with macs. Sorry, I thought this was on a windows machine. You will see when another expert responds.

Austin

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does it try to print but outputs a blank page? Or is it entirely non responsive?
Is the printer more or less than a year old?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.